Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education continues to work closely with Southland Transportation to create a positive school bus experience for all students.
Our sincere appreciation to all of the bus drivers and staff at Southland Transportation. Thank you for taking great care, making a difference & keeping our students safe every single day.
All parents are encouraged to visit the Southland Transportation website beginning on Monday, August 16, 2021 to confirm bus information for your child.
Back to School Transportation
Please contact Southland Transportation to inquire on stops if:
- Your child will be changing schools for the upcoming school year?
- Will you be moving to a new place of residence over the summer?
- Your child is not currently riding the school bus but will ride the bus in the fall?
** Eligibility & School Boundaries **
Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education will provide transportation to:
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 students who live 1.2 kms or more from their
- Grade 7 to Grade 12 students who live 2.4 kms or more from their
If you have questions about eligibility or school boundaries, please contact the Catholic School Board Office at 403.502.8351 or visit www.southland.ca/medicinehat.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CHANGES will be made to published bus route maps during the first two weeks of school.
Bus Routes, Pick Up Locations & Times
Contact Southland Transportation
Hours 6:00am and 6:00pm
Contact Central Office
Bus Routes, Pick Up Locations and Times
Points & Times
We Appreciate Our Bus Drivers
Our sincere appreciation to all of the wonderful bus drivers and staff at Southland Transportation. Thank you for taking great care, making a difference & keeping our students safe every single day.