French Immersion Programs for ALL ages!
A diverse learning experience is offered for Early Learning students ages 3-5. French Immersion Programming is offered from Kindergarten - Grade 12!
No French language background is required. Parents do not need to speak French. MHCBE's French Immersion Programming is suitable for any child.
Catholic Schools Offering French Immersion
Knowing a Second Language
- Increases your child's personal pleasures such as the enjoyment of literature, art, music, theatre, travel, and personal relationships;
- Increases your child's understanding of and respect for other peoples and other cultures;
- Gives your child access to a larger pool of information and to more educational and career opportunities.
Learning a Second Language
- Develops your child's listening and learning skills as well as self-discipline;
- Increases cognitive abilities, creating a more flexible thinker;
- Enhances his/her knowledge of and ability to communicate in his/her first language;
- Makes learning a third or fourth language much easier.
Please fill out the General Registration Form with the school of your choice.