Voluntary Student Accident Insurance – Purchased by Parent
For just pennies a day, student accident insurance helps you protect your family from costs not covered by your provincial health plan or employee benefits if your child is injured. Whether an accident happens on school property, during school-sponsored activities, playing in a park or even your own backyard, we’ve got you covered.
What does Student Accident Insurance cover? Click here to learn more!
Visit studyinsuredstudentaccident.com for more information
Blanket Student Accident Insurance– provided by division
- Division Policy #100005852
- Restricted Coverage - does not extend to non-school activities
- Provides accident and sickness coverage for insured persons while traveling on school trips within Alberta
- All students and staff in our division are covered under this plan for all school-related activities
- Parents do not need to apply for this coverage – it is provided by the division
- Claims are initiated by parents
- To make a claim - see link below or contact school office
- Blanket Student Accident Insurance (provided by the school division)
- Blanket Student Accident Claims Information Sheet