School Directory

Student Records Request

Student Record Request

Out of Division Schools or Authorities Requesting Student Records

Effective immediately, all Official Student Records leaving Medicine Hat Catholic Schools will be available electronically in the Alberta Provincial Approach to Student Information (PASI).

School Jurisdictions in Alberta:

If the Official Student Record has not been uploaded to PASI, please contact the school and ask them upload the Official Student Record documents.

Out-of-province schools and authorities requesting access to a student’s digital record:

Alberta Student Link

Alberta Student Link is a self-service website for out-of-province schools and authorities to request access to a student’s digital record.

The Alberta Student Link website provides the ability to track the request and approved transfer of a student’s digital record.

Alberta Student Link instructions.