Neal Siedlecki - Principal
Lon Bosch - Vice Principal
Andrea Finlay - Administrative Assistant
Cheryl Aasman - Administrative Assistant
In our ministry, we value and celebrate:
- Teaching and living our Catholic faith.
- Our Catholic traditions.
- Our ability to offer a full range of educational programs for all students.
- The uniqueness of each child. (That each child is special)
View our School Education Plan
School Supply Lists
Download School Supply Lists
Get In The Game
(Get involved in all aspects of your schooling.)
- Building Relationships with Our Students and Each Other
- Helping ALL Students Learn
- Faith Development through Service
Enhancing Student Learning through ... school improvement and faith development
Student/Staff Relations: The Notre Dame community will foster positive relationships that are safe, caring, and enthusiastic.
Catholic Education: Daily we strive to live the beliefs of our Catholic faith enhanced by prayer, celebrations, and service.
Variety of Programs and Activities: Notre Dame Academy will offer a wide variety of programs and activities for all students to enhance learning.
Excellence in Education: Through the use of teamwork and technology students will be encouraged to strive for excellence in all learning activities and programs.
Teamwork Approach: Students, staff, parents and community working together to build a positive and supportive learning environment.