On Saturday, June 24, six exemplary students from our division were honoured with the Chief Earl Leadership Legacy Fund Scholarship.
Recognizing Grade 6 students, the Chief Earl awards are given to those who demonstrate leadership qualities in concert with the Medicine Hat Police Service's core values: integrity, respect, courage and accountability.
We are so proud of this year's recipients!
- Layla Bell - École St. John Paul II School
- Angela Payas - Mother Teresa School
- Andreana Wright - Notre Dame Academy
- Addyson Darr - St. Francis Xavier School
- Jemma Walters - St. Louis School
- Nash Osman - St. Michael's School