Occupational Health & Safety is paramount in the division as staff, students, visitors and contractors always strive for improvement to our high standards of excellence.
For OHS reference and resource information, click on the links below or contact central office at 403-527-2292 for assistance.
- Report an Accident (injury)
- Report an Incident (non-injury)
- Report a Safety Hazard (use this link if not possible to report to supervisor first; click "forgotten password" if this is your first time using Asset Planner)
- Internal OHS documents (including printable copy of incident/accident forms, OHS manual, severity code information and more)
Our division uses Hour Zero protocols for emergency response. Training and information is provided to staff, students, contractors and visitors so that everyone knows what to do in the event of an emergency.
When clicking on the Hour Zero Client Login link, you will be redirected to a login page. Please use "firstname.lastname" as it appears in your email address. Use your Employee ID as your initial password.
- WCB Employer Handbook
- WCB Worker Handbook
- Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulation & Code
- Alberta OHS Code Explanation Guide
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety (CCOHS)
- Safety Guidelines for Physical Activities in Alberta Schools
- Alberta Education: CTS Safety Resource
- Alberta Education: Safety in the Science Classroom
- How to properly wear a non-medical Mask (AHS)
- How to properly use alcohol-based Hand Rub (AHS)
- How to properly wash hands (AHS)