Join us June 10th, 2022 for our 20th Annual Golf Tournament.
Register Early! Only 120 spots!
Entries will be accepted on a first come, first paid basis.
Friday, June 10th, 2022
Cottonwood Coulee Golf Course
Format- Wing n' String (Best Ball - 18 Holes)
Registration & Lunch- 11:30AM - 1:00PM
Shotgun Start - 1:00 PM
Banquet - 6:00PM
Contact Mackenzie at 403-502-8351 or at email@example.com for more information & to register.
We invite you to join us as we work to encourage and change lives in our Catholic School Division. Our package has been planned to provide you multiple choices to suit your budget and marketing objectives. Public recognition is offered for every sponsorship level. Please contact Mackenzie for more sponsorship details!
The net proceeds from the tournament assist the Foundation in supporting unfunded school projects and leadership initiatives such as:
- Providing funds for projects with a focus on young people leading local andglobal change.
- St. Mary's School Musical Productions - students learn teamwork by working together, taking responsibility, and building confidence.
- Brown Bag Lunch Program - delivery cost for lunches prepared by community volunteers and distributed to students within Medicine Hat Catholic Schools.
- Funding Grants that support retreats that help to further develop strong Catholic Leaders within the Medicine Hat Catholic School Division.
Sponsorship for this event offers you the opportunity to:
- Support community children and students in their education pursuits.
- Gain exposure for your product, business, or service through our many advertising options
- Develop client-employee relationships by sponsoring them while they participate in this event.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of golf with other business and community partners.
The Foundation Golf Tournament has become a well recognized and supported event in Medicine Hat.
We welcome your participation!
Thank you for supporting MH Catholic Schools!
All donations to the Education Foundation are graciously accepted.
Every gift has the potential to change a life.