Interested in Becoming a Trustee?
School Board Elections General Info
As part of the municipal general elections, Albertans vote for their school board trustees. A general election takes place once every four years. The School Board Elections Information Package has important information about general election procedures, forms and regulations for school authorities.
Nomination Day: September 18, 2017
General Election: October 16, 2017
Are you passionate about Catholic education?
Do you have ideas for positive change in education?
Does living a life rooted in faith, while informing political decisions excite you?
Do you want to be a leader in your faith community?
. . . Then, consider running for Catholic School Board Trustee and put your name forward.
Interested in being a Catholic School Board Trustee? Municipal Election Day is October 16, 2017.
Watch for the School Board Elections Information Packages available soon at the Catholic School Board Office.
- Election Nomination Package
- What is it like to be a Medicine Hat Catholic School Board Trustee?
- Trustee Information Sessions (Calgary, AB June 8)
- Trustee Election FAQ
- Alberta School Boards Association Information
- Alberta School Boards Association Handbook
- Alberta Catholic School Trustees' Association Guidebook
- Alberta Education Information Packages & Forms